jueves, 24 de noviembre de 2011

Moorniiig!! ❤


I hope you have woken up well today huh? Well, starting this day I take a little time to leave a post <3 and I .. I'll go for my coffee which I need, while continuing working with some new stuff <3 thank you all for your visit! Huuggiees!! <3





.:CreDiTs:.

*Hair:
[ 69 ] MOA 01 - Sandy Blonde Collection

Handknit Flaphat (GREEN Fairisle) {60L$ at marketplace}

*Skin:
[PF] Elly - Pure/Angelic

*Piercing:
.Pekka. Corrupted UNISEX PIERCING <3

*Mouth piece:
::SWEET LEONARD:: *KAWAII HUNT* Mmmmmmm...Chocolate-Kiss <3
{find the strawberry}

*Tattoo:
.Pekka. Loved <3

*Necklace:
[EY:NO] Snowglobe Necklace <33

*Sweater:
~Pepper~ Cozy Sweater BLACK - Belted <333

*Skirt:
DeeTaleZ Skirts thick wool rainbow-

*Socks:
DUBOO*bosong socks [yellow] {30L$}

*Shoes:
Those shoes are from reek but i have them
from a long time. .. i think they'r not more at the store.. but u can find
a similar style <3 (Reek - Boston Boots)


Huggs!!
Cate <3

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario