jueves, 17 de noviembre de 2011

I just start to feel the coldness :/

Here is where the Christmas winds begin to feel (i dunno if where you live u feel it, but here yesh) and well, nothing like being at home with a cup of chocolate, well wrapped up and the best amenities (pantiiieeess \o/) haha :P well, a very beautiful shops have released these new clothes and accessories for you! so that you also feel comfortable in this season! au!

.:CreDiTs:.

Hair:
Mentine - Newsboy Hat - Brown Chocolate

Piercing:
.Pekka. Armor UNISEX PIERCING <3

Scarf:
~Pepper~ Scarf Braided <3

Top:
:STICKY FINGERS: My purple cotton top <3

Mug:
::LEO-NT:: My Coffee Mugs <3 V.I.P.GIFT

Gloves:
[:C:] laCe glOves {Blue} w/heart

Panties:
:STICKY FINGERS: My purple cotton panties <3

Socks:
Maitreya Scrunched PrimSocks * ColorSet 2

xxoxo
Cate<3


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario