martes, 19 de julio de 2011

HELLO ALL! ツ





Hello guys and gurls :P my name is matt and this is my first post :D, I'll work hard for bring in all the best in fashion. so please enjoy my post. ^_^


SKIN: Sorry.Asia Sorry.Asia- Gently.Killer (Dark Eyes) T1
PIERCING: [EY:NO] [EY:NO] Butterfly Piercing
EARS: :GAUGED: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Pride]
TATTO: [GLUE INK] [GLUE INK] ~* Free Brow Septum Piercing*~
HAIR: [CheerNo] a.C - STD.GloXhair JAJAY TREND Color GOLDENS 50% off CheerNo Crazy Days!! :Q_
NECKLANCE: GABRIEL ::GB::black bead neacklace MENS group gift *.*
EnlaceJACKET: ::TOXIC KITTY:: & Lowlifes:: .-Lowlifes-. We Be Chillin' Plaid Jacket - teal
BELT: [Kuroi Hane] [MUWU] Rock Belt
PANTS: ::TOXIC KITTY:: & Lowlifes:: .-Lowlifes-. Skinny Jeans yellow
BOOTS: miel MIEL FAR BOOTS - solid


thank u very much to my mom who lets me be part of this amazing blog !!! thank u mommy cate

мαt ღ








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario